It has been a hectic week. I've been travelling since Tuesday and working away at the week's readings and other assignments for the Applied Tech course I'm taking. This week: networking. While sitting at the airport on Tuesday (there was a delay) I watched the Bob Metcalfe video and read through the lecture. In fact I also read the lecture again on Wednesday. The Metcalfe video was good first person account. There is nothing like hearing someone's story. It also gave me a better understanding of networking. There were other videos I needed to watch. They wouldn't play. I think my air-card connection was a little slow.
The lectures for this course are actually printed documents. It’s a format that works in distance learning. The lecture has a number of hyperlinks for added depth and understanding of what is being presented. I find them very helpful. I still have some reading for this week to do. The Linux Administrators Handbook reading is downloaded and ready. Tomorrow I leave Seattle and head north. My Internet connection disappears for a few days. I hope to get this done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment